渴求一段轰轰烈烈的恋爱,是一个陈腐的愿望。我曾经期待将来会有一个梦想中的男人毫无保留地爱我。现在,我仍然盼望着这一天的到来。
Ya, how true is it? This is what I wanted to tell him before but it seems like I can just keep it as a little secret into my bottom of heart. =) I don't need to worry about anything because he can't understand any single word of Chinese. ( Only if he knows this blog is exist. Hehe. )
And, something glad to tell is... I replied his message after 8 hours. And, someone is proud with it. Lol.
The content is just a secret between both of us. I know you can read my mind, Sharon. :)I went to watch a movie with Suet Teng. That was our first date... We went for a movie. A suck movie, called " Sxxx xxT". ( Sorry if anyone is supporting the movie or so called fans. ) Luckily today is Wednesday, well, what can I blame? Nothing. I wasted my 7 bucks for the movie. =='
I've created a quiz on facebook which is " How well do you know Stefanie Lim? " . Lol. People are complaining about the answers... Well well well, I think you'll know and understand me better after the quiz. =D So, no worries, buddies. It's just a quiz. Don't take it so serious... and i feel so sorry if my quiz has made you feel emo or something. SORRY.
I'd a happy Wednesday, I think. =p
5 comments:
hahaha.. you saw that.. lol.. i thought i deleted it.. well anyway just want to say i feel better now :-D haha.. besides.. i am the first to leave a comment on your blog eventhough its under your name.. =)
awwhh..sorry. =(
and thanks for viewing my blog even though you were busy talking to hann. :D muacks. XOXO
my god. and you're using my account. that's why something wrong here. =.=' LOL. okay okay. MUUUUAAAACCCCKKKK....
the longest one. Just for you. Not L.c.s. HAHAHA
Post a Comment