So hey. Guess what am I doing right now? Crying. Yes, I've been crying for the pass few hours and I think it's to be continued after I've done the cleaning and stuff. The tear factory is being very active today, seriously.
The itchy hand moved the mouse and pointed to your name on Facebook, Jeroen. My mind did ask me not to check you out, like it could sense some of the bad thing gonna happen. Great, it really did. I saw you are in a relationship with a cute chubby blonde named Jet. Wow. New and fresh status update for today. The next second, the naughty tears streamed down from the eyes. Sorry for being to weak. You couldn't do anything but just, please feel guilty because I'd curse you a lot. My precious tears feel like want to being released today, no, that's not a good idea, baby tears.
Oh wow Jet. Let's check you out. Not bad. Just realized your anniversary is 2nd November. Cool. Mine is 2nd July, with your current lovely boyfriend. Should I tell you, you're actually the 12th girlfriend of him? Should I inbox you a message? Ah. Whatever. Have fun. He's gonna have STD, good luck. Make sure you're safe when you sleep with him, I know you're the victim as well or you are willing to be the one, anyways, still the same phrase for you, HAVE FUN. Been together for almost 2 months huh? Cool. You love beers and party, so does he. Ah, see, both of you look great together. Ya right. I don't drink. I don't party a lot. I don't paint the face like you, some cute blue colour faces. I don't speak Dutch, in case I don't know anything but only "HOI" which means hi. I'm so not outgoing like you. Hey, can you speak proper English? Or at least broken English like me? Don't think you can. Your wall fulls with the Dutch language, gosh, can I stop translating your conversation and status? No way.
Jerk and Jet. Not bad. The name for this couple sounds wonderful. Hoi Jeroen, do you think I would not talk about you? Oh course not. I'll type you some interesting posts, coming soon.
Play with the tears. Bye
4 comments:
I have a colleague who checks the Facebook of her ex-bf, who was freaking rich. And everytime she visits that site, she will get upset because he will be travelling to places she can't travel, or showering gifts to his current girlfriend.
So I told her not that if she knows going to the Facebook make her upset, then she should stop being that moth that flies towards the light.
Comparison has 2 effects on us - it either make us upset, or it inspire us to work harder.
Let Jerk have his short-term fun (and STD). You should show the world how much better you are without him.
You need Uncle Shingo to mail you tissue papers?
Obviously I'm still being very depressed because of the flash images like how did they meet, what are they doing over there and etc. I must be very good in imagination. In fact, I am really good in that way. For now,the comparison has totally upset me.
I know, I can be very conscious at times, but I knew that, I can't, at least for the situation right now. Stop checking the facebook? Won't help. Still takes time to over the sadness.
Thanks for sharing your personal blog site Stef.
Sad to hear about what you're going through. I know your head and your hand had two different intentions when you decided to look up your ex's Facebook status, but it's best to let that be the last time you visit his page....not only for your sake, but so you can finally get over him and also give him his privacy.
Cheer up Stef :) Shedding a few tears is good once in a while but I hope you'll have reasons to smile again soon.
Stef, I agree with Karen. Not good to check. If I were you, I'd hide or remove him. Sometimes it's better not to torture oneself and then time heals all wounds. A new handsomer guy will make you happy next year and you'll look back at this incident and smile :)
Post a Comment