Dec 11, 2011

Day 8 for you. Day 2 till finals.

Finals start from Tuesday until Friday, but I'm not ready at all, blogging here instead.

He is on vacation for another 8days. I think that's why I've been distracted since Friday. Time flies, just have to be patient. In the mean while I can "study" for my papers, perhaps? No, obviously I can't.

What surprised me was, a call from him on Friday night. I thought he was still in Myanmar. He landed home for a few hours and had to leave Malaysia for another 10days. Well, I didn't expect that I would have such a great chance to see him. Although we meet up at least once a week but that night was real unforgettable.

Communicating via Facebook message sucks. I keep on pressing the refresh button, like every 30mins. A message a day seems to be the rule for these 14 days. Damn, it's torturing. Loathing the time zone too, 2 and a half hours behind.

Sweet stuff, "Steffie, you're very special to me." I don't really know how to take compliment usually but I was flattered. Thank God. Thanks boyfie, Lucas.

I loved the moment you laid your head in my lap, you looked like a little boy.

Last week this time, we just came back from a sweet road trip to Malacca. Will blog about it soon, if only I remember to.

No comments: