Wow. I'm Bubbly but David always called me baboo. =-="
I have opened this blog for a period of time already. I think it was 2 months ago. Sometimes, I felt like wanting to write down some special events like about my college life, friends and family, "him" and me. All happiness and sadness..will be posted here everday gua..LOL
Today, ya, it's my time. ^^
Yesterday was a moody day. I reached INTI ( temporary my 2nd 'home' ) at around 11.30p.m. It was almost 12a.m. I called my dad to let him know that I have arrived safely. He is working at Kuala Terengganu now. His deep voice made me miss him much. =( I'm sure every parent love their children, that's a fact. But, it something happens between both of them, they will also try to keep it as their own secrets.. Unfortunately, I knew it since 2 years ago. Sad? I guess it is "okay" for me. Anything can change within 2 years, even with just a call. I fell asleep cause I got tired after crying the whole night..
This morning, my mood changed after I showed Sharon the MNG singlet that I bought last Saturday. There was a MNG sales last week. Damn crowded girl! Well, her facial expression made me laugh my ass off. Keke!
* Dang dang dang dang! *
There was a pause for a moment there and she said I don't used to wear those kind of clothes, it's like so damn hard to even ask me to walk out of the room dressing that way, and now, it's like, I am wearing or dressing that way every single day. After she said that, we burst into laughter. LOL!!!
I love ENGLISH class. Do you know why? We are like cam whore during his class. Hehe! Below are some funny pictures:
Me, Coco Kow and Ang
Blek! :P
OMG! I'm going to present a public speaking on this Thursday! Oh no! Otak Jam!
No comments:
Post a Comment