Jul 2, 2008

BAR celona

Haha, I got 8 marks for my English public speaking! Actually I was damn worried on that day. Sharon knew it well. LOL. We used the 2 hours in a good manner. Suck man. That day English class was 3 hours. =-=’ which means we just went for 1 hour class lo.

Last Thursday, a gang of friends which are Sharon, Zhi Lin, Dewi, Redzuan, Calvin, Ah Boon and I went to Barcelona. OMG. Clubbing?! Ya, I felt so bad. I becoming a BAD girl already. Olo, I already asked permission from mom. She ALLOWED me, okay? Hehe

We went to Time Square for dinner. Kenny Roger Roaster cost me 20bucks. Oh ya, the most important part was, we drove around KL about 1 and the half hour to look for MAIZON. =-=’ Shit. Wasted my time, my energy, my $ and my PETROL! Grr..!

“We had a fun time there.” they all said. I think so but don’t really like there and those places.

The “luckiest” thing was my car got problem on the way back to Nilai. OMG! That’s was 4am, where got foreman huh? Calvin, Lin, Boon and I were stuck. I became moody. Really, what kind of joke ya?! Then I drove to the nearest petrol station lo, asked help from the workers. Ya , it’s still got problem, but I drove at speed 50 km/h on high way. NEVER do it before! I kept singing at that time. Damn moody..and they kept talking nonsense. But I didn’t scold them la. Lol.

Finally, we reached Nilai at 6.15am. =-=’ people wake up while I was going to sleep. Mad.
~ PHOTOS ~

Calvin, Ah Boon, Dewi, Zhi Lin and my pretty room mate - Sharon

Calvin and Bubbly
Oops, I look so fat. : (
Aha, Dewi and I love this picture very much...

No comments: