There was a Redang Island trip on Wednesday to Friday. A group of my buddies, Ling, Ivy, Ang, Florence, Cassie and Calvin joined me on the trip. I had a sweet, nice and special 18 year old birthday celebration.
On the 1st day, we met up at Times Square as planned. I took a taxi there. Actually I was having a bit fever at that time. We had our dinner at Johnny Restaurant. After dinner, we went to Putra Station to take a coach. We went to Kuala Terengganu by coach. I regretted of taking the coach. If we go by plane, we would've save time and it's more comfortable.
The double deck coach departed at 10p.m. from KL and arrived at KT at 5.30a.m. Swt, I couldn't sleep well. Someone kept on kicking my seat! My uncle was a maid that morning. He picked us up to his house for us to rest, went for breakfast and then sent us to the jetty after that. Anyways, thank you uncle.


We had fun at the jetty and in the speedboat. Why? Well. That's for us to know. Keke. We took around 45mins to reach Redang Island. Ahh..It has the most PERFECT and WONDERFUL environment. I love it there. We attended a briefing from one of the REDANG BAY employee. She was really funny, you know why? She is able to repeat the same thing over and over again to every visitors. Just like a live recorder. Hehe.








We went snorkeling and also the Marine Park. Oh god, the view under the sea was freaking nice and amazing. There are lots of corals, various types of fish and strange halobios. That was really a special and precious experience for me. But, there's a bad thing. I almost felt really helpless at that moment. The current was quite strong that particular day we went snorkeling at the Marine Park. But, they were closing on on the beach. Finally, I was safe but kinda tired and scared though. Fortunately I didn't give up at the last minute, I don't wish to die on my birthday.




Oh ya, we had a birthday celebration in a shed near the beach. 724 is my birthday. We also invited four special guests, ya special guest to join in my birthday celebration. It was a fun and unforgettable birthday for me. One of our new friends, Gabriel played the guitar and they all sang Birthday song to me. Oh, I was so touched at that moment. We ate a cake which we bought from the Redang Beach Resort. It's not tasty at all. Seriously. Everyone was complaining about it. Erm, I prefer secret recipe though. I was thinking and missing their chocolate indulgence. We had also taken a few photos with them. Ya, keep it as a sweet memory. Gabriel again, he played and sang a song for me. Aha, not bad. Touch and freaking sweet. Lol. I cheered with the tall man, Arif, JunXiong, Zi Meng, and also Gabriel la. Haha. Nice to meet new friends. Fate brought us together.



Last day, we did something very crazy before left. Aha, don't know whether they saw it or not. Mm, hope so. Haha. I never think of the consequences about what I do. That's me. Erm, I cried on my birthday. I found out something. I was a fool. Maybe, guys like to fool around with girls like me. It wasn't too late until I found out the truth. By the way, being single is more fun and happy!



We went to my uncle house at Manir somewhere near Kuala Terengganu. We stayed at his house for a few hours. Oh ya, that's his new bungalow. BIG and NICE! Hehe. Well, I think I will go there soon. Don't sound excited at all because that will be a boring place.
Last night I followed them to the Chinese temple. I met a lot of my relatives there. But, honestly, I don't know how to tell them that I’m afraid of those Chinese gods. I have been wanting to be a Christian since I was standard 3. I really don't like the Chinese custom. Now, I am 18. Will I be able to have the right to choose my own god?
Besides that, I really appreciate all the cakes during my birthday. I never get a birthday cake from my family before. No joke. That's why I don't like to attend my friends’ birthday party. They will have a blissful and happy birthday but I never do. We just go for a dinner. And nowadays, with everyone busy with their own stuffs. The chances of having a family dinner for a birthday seem almost impossible. Surely, there will be some arguments or quarrelling once we sit together for a dinner or a meal.
I have made a few wishes for this sweet 18 birthday. They wanted me to make a special wish, no need to re-sit the exam woh. Lol. Erm, I hope my spine could get better soon.. I wish to have new life and forget the sad and bad times when I was 17.. I don't want those things to happen to me again.. Get good results in my coming tests and exams.. Lastly, I wish my family will always be happy and stay together like before..
At the end, thank all my friends, the birthday wishes, my Parents and family.
Stefanie, HAPPY SWEET 18 ya. :)
We had fun at the jetty and in the speedboat. Why? Well. That's for us to know. Keke. We took around 45mins to reach Redang Island. Ahh..It has the most PERFECT and WONDERFUL environment. I love it there. We attended a briefing from one of the REDANG BAY employee. She was really funny, you know why? She is able to repeat the same thing over and over again to every visitors. Just like a live recorder. Hehe.
We went snorkeling and also the Marine Park. Oh god, the view under the sea was freaking nice and amazing. There are lots of corals, various types of fish and strange halobios. That was really a special and precious experience for me. But, there's a bad thing. I almost felt really helpless at that moment. The current was quite strong that particular day we went snorkeling at the Marine Park. But, they were closing on on the beach. Finally, I was safe but kinda tired and scared though. Fortunately I didn't give up at the last minute, I don't wish to die on my birthday.
Oh ya, we had a birthday celebration in a shed near the beach. 724 is my birthday. We also invited four special guests, ya special guest to join in my birthday celebration. It was a fun and unforgettable birthday for me. One of our new friends, Gabriel played the guitar and they all sang Birthday song to me. Oh, I was so touched at that moment. We ate a cake which we bought from the Redang Beach Resort. It's not tasty at all. Seriously. Everyone was complaining about it. Erm, I prefer secret recipe though. I was thinking and missing their chocolate indulgence. We had also taken a few photos with them. Ya, keep it as a sweet memory. Gabriel again, he played and sang a song for me. Aha, not bad. Touch and freaking sweet. Lol. I cheered with the tall man, Arif, JunXiong, Zi Meng, and also Gabriel la. Haha. Nice to meet new friends. Fate brought us together.
Last day, we did something very crazy before left. Aha, don't know whether they saw it or not. Mm, hope so. Haha. I never think of the consequences about what I do. That's me. Erm, I cried on my birthday. I found out something. I was a fool. Maybe, guys like to fool around with girls like me. It wasn't too late until I found out the truth. By the way, being single is more fun and happy!
We went to my uncle house at Manir somewhere near Kuala Terengganu. We stayed at his house for a few hours. Oh ya, that's his new bungalow. BIG and NICE! Hehe. Well, I think I will go there soon. Don't sound excited at all because that will be a boring place.
Last night I followed them to the Chinese temple. I met a lot of my relatives there. But, honestly, I don't know how to tell them that I’m afraid of those Chinese gods. I have been wanting to be a Christian since I was standard 3. I really don't like the Chinese custom. Now, I am 18. Will I be able to have the right to choose my own god?
Besides that, I really appreciate all the cakes during my birthday. I never get a birthday cake from my family before. No joke. That's why I don't like to attend my friends’ birthday party. They will have a blissful and happy birthday but I never do. We just go for a dinner. And nowadays, with everyone busy with their own stuffs. The chances of having a family dinner for a birthday seem almost impossible. Surely, there will be some arguments or quarrelling once we sit together for a dinner or a meal.
I have made a few wishes for this sweet 18 birthday. They wanted me to make a special wish, no need to re-sit the exam woh. Lol. Erm, I hope my spine could get better soon.. I wish to have new life and forget the sad and bad times when I was 17.. I don't want those things to happen to me again.. Get good results in my coming tests and exams.. Lastly, I wish my family will always be happy and stay together like before..
At the end, thank all my friends, the birthday wishes, my Parents and family.
Stefanie, HAPPY SWEET 18 ya. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment