Jul 19, 2008

End of the 1st semester

It’s already end of the exam. It’s time for me to say goodbye to my 1st semester.
No more study overnight with friends at the pantry, no more tiredness, no more worries and just a laughing and relaxing holiday.
All is already over. I sang “Over you” in the exam hall as soon as the last paper is collected by the lecturers.
They were laughing.
By the way, I’m worrying about my results. Swt. Don’t know which subject I have to re-sit. Lol.
Well, just enjoy my holiday 1st. Hehe.

I have few freaking nice plans for this semester holiday. What are they?
Shh, keep as a secret 1st..
but my birthday is coming soon. How is it going on? Who knows? Lol.

End by HAPPY HOLIDAY to my course mates. :)


Aha, in the library. Stay a week at Nilai to study with Queen and Ling. A UK gang.


My Fm Ford Everest. Remember them. They could give you 100bucks. Btw, we were the winners. Hehe.

Jusco Seremban. Jusco selection. :p

P.S : something has settled. We are friends. Friends forever.

No comments: