May 15, 2009

My Jumaat

A tired Friday. I went to UCSI and attended a class today. Watched a movie called "It's a wonderful life. ". This movie, It's a Wonderful Life (1946) is an American film produced and directed by Frank Capra and loosely based on the short story "The Greatest Gift" written by Philip Van Doren Stern.
*For more info, here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Wonderful_Life .*
The movie is not bad actually, it's just black and white. I felt good. You should know why. :)

We went to CIMB bank to open bank account for the PTPTN after the class. We'd travelled up and down all the day. Exhausted man... Of course, we went to Times Square for the the pillow case. I'm sure that's a very nice and touching gift for them.

I saw something cute today. So yeah, I'm going to grab you!!!

Tang Tang, it's a ballerina music jewelry box.

I love this because the music is special soothing music compare to the others. Of course, I don't mean that Fur Alice is not nice...but it's just a very common song. Me not likey likey.
Bought a present for Kien Seng. It is his BIG DAY today.
Anyway,
happy AWESOME 19th birthday, Kien Seng!!!
and sorry for not going to your birthday celebration. :( sori....

Erm, have 2 tests tomorrow? No worries. I'll keep you in my prayers. xxx
I miss my bed.
CIAOZ. =)

No comments: