I'm actually typing this post by using my Blackberry and I think it's quite interesting. :) To be honest, I feel empty right now. Supposed to read the law notes but I ended up had some conversations with the family. I just don't feel like touching the notes, they are annoying, I hate them to the max. Ironically, I wish to pass the subject. Maybe not to say Pass, I'm aiming to score at least a B in order for me to get the loan for the next semester.
Got the coursework marks this Monday, satisfied with finance result but not the English one. Rate for finance is 34/50 whereas the English, which I've spent most of the time on doing that, I scored 26/50. The super strict lecturer would never understand the feeling. The highest mark is 27. So, should I be happy or what since my ranking is the second highest in the class?
It's not easy to pass the coursework though, especially English. That's the result of doing few assignments,a presentation, a role play and two tests. Everyone is complaining. :(
Anyway, I will be going to study Law in 2 hours with my friend who is a Law student. Hope he can help me to overcome the obstancles. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment