I'm so EXCITED right now.
Why?
Why??
Why??!
Why am I so excited?!
It's a secret, for now. :p
photo of the day.
Today, Selene, Cemon, Sherry, Puiying and I had a farewell with May and Mr.Bean because this couple is going back to "Sabah or Sarawak" on next week. Oh my god, the couple is just so sweet and lovely. Cemon and I went to their house after the SHABU SHABU section and they showed us their married photos. Seriously, I've to say this..
"SWEET DAO MAO JIANG!!!"
*sorry if that sounds rude. :p*
Ya, here you go...



May looks like a real barbie doll and her man is just good looking. Perfect match. Awwhh, so sweet and nice. The photos are great and PERFECTO! I love the last photo as well. Last but not least,
My heartly wishes for your happy wedding life.
P.S : Cemon, no worries, you will and could get your prince at the right time. :)
P.S.S : I wonder. What about me? Can I? Will I?
2 comments:
congrats to them!
through ur blog only i know they got married.
Aha! Found your second blog :P
Post a Comment